Frequently Asked Questions
How do I place a standard return/exchange?
I need help with fit or sizing.
Use the size chart, which appears below the product price for exact measurements of the garment.
Look through all of our model pictures and the descriptions, which also give information.
Read the reviews — other community members weigh in on what size works for them.
My package hasn't delivered yet.
I got the wrong items/missing items/etc.
I want to cancel/change my order that hasn't shipped.
I forgot to add a discount code!
I want to model for you or work with you in some capacity.
What's your pay it forward program?
We are constantly gathering small tips and fundraising to be able to get free product to folks who cannot current afford it through our pay it forward program. To date, we have donated thousands of shirts through this initiative.
I would like to give you feedback and share ideas about future designs.
What are your clothes made of? How do I take care of them?
I'm concerned/confused about how much your clothes cost.
I'm not located in the US. Can I place an international order?
What’s different about Both&’s designs?
We’ve spent the three years doing extensive research in order to begin developing a fit and size system not based off of the binary. By using thousands of responses to our surveys and interviewing more than 2,000 members of our community, we’ve come up with a new ratio of length to width that is entirely different than what can be found in cisgendered clothing.
We have now expanded our research and patterns to design not only shirts but swimwear, pants, and hoodies.
What’s your return policy?
We accept returns of unworn items within 28 days. To read our policies and initiate a return/exchange, please visit our returns page.
Please note that due to the cost of shipping and handling for both us and our customers and the likelihood of lost packages, we do not accept international returns. If you have an unusual situation, please reach out and we will do our best to accommodate.
Do you offer free shipping?
We offer free shipping on domestic orders over $150.
If I identify as cisgender, can I still wear your clothes?
Of course! We have tested the fit of our shirts on a number of cisgendered folks and had great results. The Khazeel and the Arthur in particular, are fantastic, stylistic fits for all bodies.
Other Terms & Conditions
Terms of Service
- You are shopping on a merchant’s website (the “Merchant”). If you place an order with the Merchant for delivery to an address in the UK (a “Qualifying Customer Order”), where the total value of the Products comprising of that order does not exceed 135 (one hundred and thirty five) British Pounds Sterling, or where Products comprising of that order are sent in separate consignments the value of which does not exceed 135 (one hundred and thirty five) British Pounds Sterling, the Products will be sold by Passport Global Limited (“Passport”), in the way we describe below.
- If you place a Qualifying Customer Order, the item(s) that you are purchasing will be sold first by the Merchant to Passport, and then by Passport to you. Passport becomes the “Supplier” of goods for UK VAT purposes in relation to your purchase. Your payment information, shipping address, and any additional information required or requested to complete your order will be shared directly with Passport and its nominated agents and contractors, in order to enable Passport complete your Customer Order.
- Your Qualifying Customer Order is subject to: (1) these Terms of Service; and (2) any relevant terms and conditions imposed by the Merchant. By completing your purchase, you confirm that you have read and agree to be bound by all of these.
- By placing a Customer Order on the Merchant’s website, you understand and agree that:
4.1 You are dealing with and providing your information to Passport. Passport is entitled to verify and authenticate your payment information, and if it is unable to verify this information, Passport may contact you and/or your payment card issuer to confirm your identity and/or your intent to place the order.
4.2 If there is an error in the price listed for a product on the Merchant’s website, or in the price applied to the product during the sale of and processing of your order for the product, Passport is entitled to contact you, correct the price, and/or cancel your order.
4.3 The Merchant remains responsible for handling payment for your order.
4.4 Once your payment is processed, ownership in the items will shift from Passport, to you, and, the items in your order will be provided to a carrier for shipment to you.
4.5 Passport or the Merchant will direct the carrier to ship your order to the shipping address you provided. Certain addresses will be ineligible for shipment, such as PO box addresses.
4.6 Passport may refuse service, refuse to process or complete Qualifying Customer Orders, remove or edit content, or cancel such orders for any reason or for no reason, in its sole discretion.
4.7 If you are under the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside, approval of your parent or guardian is required to complete your purchase.
- Currency. You may select your preferred payment method and currency from a list of options available at the time of checkout. Please note that the relative value of currencies may vary, and as a result, the actual purchase price for items in your order may vary based on the currency selected.
- Billing. If you use a payment card or other electronic form of payment as your payment type, the charges to your account for your order will be subject to the Merchant’s terms and conditions.
- Shipping. Items in your order may be shipped via a single shipment, or via multiple shipments. If items in your Qualifying Customer Order are shipped via multiple shipments, or if your order is only partially filled and shipped, you will only be charged for those items that are actually shipped to you.
- Chargebacks, Fraud Prevention and Void Transactions. For your protection, Passport may use various fraud prevention protocols and policies, and industry-standard verification systems, to reduce fraud and minimize chargeback risks. You must comply with such protocols and policies, including card authentication, and “ship to” and “bill to” address verification. Once an order is placed, you may not change any authenticated payment information or any verified “ship to”/“bill to” address. If there is a systemic error which results in the processing or acceptance of a transaction for which authorisation has been declined, that transaction will be void.
- Customer Service and Returns. Questions or complaints about your order should be directed to the Merchant in the first instance. Passport may work with the Merchant as necessary to resolve your issue. The Merchant is authorised to allow for returns or refunds on orders in accordance with the Merchant’s policy, including to reimburse you for the original sales prices of returned products. Passport may refuse any return requested if a restriction applies to the item for which the return is requested. You accept that your sole remedies are against Merchant.
- General Terms. The following general terms apply whenever you place a Qualifying Customer Order through the Merchant’s website:
10.1 Compliance with Applicable Laws. You certify that any products purchased through a Qualifying Customer Order will not be exported, sold, or transferred in violation of any applicable laws, including without limitation the United States Export Administration Regulations or applicable United States sanctions and embargoes administered by the United States Treasury Department, nor It is your responsibility to know the laws of the country into which you are importing any products that you order from the Merchant’s website. By placing an Qualifying Customer Order you certify that the import of the products you have ordered to the country of the shipping address you have provided does not violate any laws or regulations of that country.
10.3 Electronic Communications. When you place a Qualifying Customer Order through the Merchant’s website, you are communicating with Passport electronically, and you consent to entering into this agreement by electronic means, and to receive communications from Passport electronically/via email.
10.4 Modifications. You acknowledge that Passport may make changes to its system, policies, and these Terms of Service at any time. Passport will ensure that the current version of these Terms of Service is presented every time you make a Qualifying Customer Order on the Merchant’s website. You are responsible for reviewing these Terms of Service each time you make a Customer Service. If you do not agree to any change in the Terms of Service, you must not complete your order. Any order placed after the effective date of a change will constitute your agreement to the change and to the current Terms of Service.
10.5 Severability. If any or any portion of these Terms of Service is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that term or portion of terms will be severed, and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms.
10.6 Proceedings. Any action or proceeding arising out of or relating to these Terms of Service must be brought in the courts of California, United States, and you hereby irrevocably agree to the jurisdiction of the courts of California, United States for all such purposes.
10.7 Language. The parties have agreed and expressly requested that this agreement and all documents related to it be drawn up in English.
Although I love the design of this shirt, It runs extremely small to me. I ordered the largest size so it would be large on me and be baggy and it’s far from that. It’s extremely tight all the way around. It fits more like a 2x
Similar to another review posted, I was bummed to learn that the inseam options are only 28”. I’m a tall (5’10”) AFAB non-binary individual, and I struggle with finding long enough jeans most everywhere. Womens jeans are almost always too short / just quite feminine. Mens jeans don’t fit hips. Was excited to try these but they would be much to short for me! In straight leg, I probably need like 31” or something. Excited as I hope it will eventually be available!:)
I love this shirt, full stop. My ex accidentally put it in the dryer once tho, and I've been trying to get a new one to be slightly less shrunken ever since, but it's always sold out. I would get this in every color if more were available!
I have always wanted to wear baggy fit trousers but they tend to look ridiculous on me. I have a 36inch waist and I'm 5ft6 but with a longer torso and shorter legs. Baggy trousers from the men's dept still cling onto my thighs and bunch up at the ankle. These are the first trousers I've ever worn where I've put them on for the first time and said 'wow' out loud haha. Normally I try stuff on and work out which parts I can deal with even though they're not quite right, and which parts make it a deal-breaker. These are perfect in every way, all my other trousers feel so inferior now!
The dream hoody for me. I'm 5ft6 and like an oversized fit so I normally go for a L mens and the sleeves are always too long which makes me feel like a kid. I got an XL in the Elmo and it's oversized in all the right ways. Perfect sleeve length, baggy fit without hanging off me at the neck and without bunching at the hip. A new fave
I absolutely adore everything about this shirt! I have super wide hips and always struggle to find shirts that don't make them look even more exaggerated - the structure and cut of this shirt eliminates the attention on my hips because of the way it falls! This is my new go to Tee! It's stylish, comfortable, and makes me feel confident in my body.
Really awesome tee, it fits so well around my arms which is really cool! Probably the only shirt that fits me right.
Never in my life have pants fit me exactly how I want them to fit. Especially with baggier pants being back in style, these are so perfect. They’re extremely comfortable and don’t cling to me at all.
Absolutely brilliant. Brilliant material. Brilliant fit. Brilliant everything. I have no complaints. Adore it. Couldn't be more grateful for this business. Thank you.
I was nervous when ordering that this shirt, like most made for cis men, would fit my chest but not my AFAB hips. I was happily surprised to find that wasn't the case! I got a 2X optimizing for a proper chest fit and the shirt isn't snug on my 52.75" hips even though the size chart lists a much smaller hip measurement. Even if you have dysphoria around your hips, I think ordering 1 size up from what your chest measurement puts you in will work well. You might want to go up 2 sizes if you have a large waist/hip measurement (I'm 42.75" at my natural waist). I'm 5' 1.5" and the shirt did not feel too long the way many shirts for cis guys often do for me. Fabric is so buttery and wonderful to wear; feels like it'll last a long time.
Just received it and it fits and looks amazing!! I got the 1X size (5’7”, 165lbs, muscular build, not binding) and it’s perfect. I wanted a size that I can easily layer a flannel under and still button it. Love how I can button it without accentuating my chest or hips.
hi! i’m miles (he/him), i’m around 160 lbs, 5’8, and i’ve gotten top surgery. i got a white finnegan tee in size M. i’m going to give this shirt a perfect review. i always feel like i’m looking for clothes that fit me right and clothes shopping in the men’s section is always fraught with difficulty. before i found both&, my go-to basic tee’s are h&m men’s basic tee in M, and LL Bean mens tee in M. those had problems for me though and i was sick of the clingy fabric and a fit that revealed the feminine fat distribution on the sides of my stomach. i am not thin, and the fat that would distribute to the front of a cis man’s stomach goes to the sides of my stomach, and the both& tee straightens that out nicely and the fabric doesn’t cling. i’ve seen on other reviews that the shirts shrink a bit in the wash, which i don’t think i’ll mind because i think i’d enjoy this shirt being more snug. but i might hang dry it to be safe. i’ll definitely be buying more of these shirts, the gender euphoria of wearing a white tee post op top surgery that ACTUALLY fits me right is just amazing. i was apprehensive about the price but now i’m not, i do think it’s worth it. i hope both& makes the finnegan in that dark blue color that i’ve seen on their other clothes. super excited about this brand❤️
I absolutely love this shirt. It's very comfortable and The quality feels great.
It's definitely my new favorite shirt 100%.
Received my pants recently and they fit perfectly around my hips and do hide my hips very well! The fabric feels nice on my skin, but also is on the more stiff side, which I don’t mind. The only problem I have is that they go about two inches past my ankles. I am very short(5’2), and these are probably made for taller people, but just be aware that you might have to modify them if you’re a short king like me.
So stoked on how these pants fit me. Does exactly what they said they’d do and gave me an awesome boxy fit! Super hip design (Pun intended). Perfect length and the stretch is just right. I’m 5’7” 190ish ordered the 36/28. Probably could have gone with the 35/28 because of the stretch factor. Cant wait to rock these in the PNW this fall!! Thanks Both&