Love our mission, and want to support a friend or family member who would rock our garments?
Both& gift cards are the perfect gift for the holiday season.
Make a loved one's day and support small businesses, all at once.
What’s different about Both&’s designs?
We’ve spent the last year doing extensive research in order to begin developing a fit and size system not based off of the binary. By using over 1,000 responses to our surveys and interviewing more than 100 members of our community, we’ve come up with a new ratio of length to width that is entirely different than what can be found in cisgendered clothing.
How do I know which shirt is right for me?
Each of our shirts has been designed with different primary goals in mind. We recommend that you:
- Read the product description for each shirt, and
- Look through the full gallery of images, including the fit guide at the end.
If you are still struggling, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.
How do I find the right size?
As a general rule of thumb, we recommend that you order on the larger size of what you would buy in a cis male department. So, if you normally buy either M or L, we recommend L. We also have a size guide with measurements, and are also happy to help over email: email@example.com.
Please note that our Romeo came in under spec--we are working to fix this for the next batch, but we recommend ordering 1-2 sizes up on that style!
Are your shirts worth the cost?
We sure think so! We've spent a year working on them, spending literally thousands of hours trying to make the best designs we can. We are also a small brand that only produces with ethical and sustainable grade A factories, which drives up cost.
Also, fun fact--COVID-19 has raised cotton prices 70%, and all the big brands have bought up all the supply, so the little fish like us are being absolutely crushed. All that to say, we strive to make our prices as accessible as possible, but we understand that pricing is still a reach for some folks. We hope you see our garments as a long term, high quality investment that you will love for years to come.
How long does shipping take?
We are a small team working other jobs to support ourselves and handling fulfillment internally. We try to process and ship orders as quickly as possible, which usually means delivery within 7-10 days.
Where is my order?
Once your order has shipped, you’ll get a shipped order email including a tracking number. If there are any problems, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll gladly help you out!
Do you require a signature for packages?
No, we do not! You will receive an email that says your order has been delivered. If you get the email, but do not see your parcel, please email us at email@example.com
What’s your return policy?
If you don't love your Both& garments, we will pay for you to return them and give you a full refund. To initiate a return/exchange, please visit our returns page. Please note this policy is for domestic orders only (USA and UK). International customers will be responsible for return shipping.
Do you offer free shipping?
We offer free shipping on domestic orders over $100.
Do you ship internationally?
We work one on one with international customers on select orders. If you want to place an international order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that due to supply chain issues and increased expenses, Both& cannot pay for international shipping or returns, and is not liable for the package once it leaves the USA.
If I identify as cisgender, can I still wear your clothes?
Of course! We have tested the fit of our shirts on a number of cisgendered folks and had great results. The Khazeel and the Arthur in particular, are fantastic, stylistic fits for all bodies.
How can I help with the research?
We would love it if you spent five minutes filling out this survey. The best way to keep up with our research is by following us on Instagram and joining our email list.
I love what you’re doing. How can I get involved?
Both& is truly a community, and we wouldn’t be where we are without such an engaged and supportive network of people. If you would like to get on our waitlist for our photo-journalism series, share your story, suggest a design idea, offer financial support, or otherwise get involved, please feel free to reach out to us either through our email email@example.com, or DM us on Instagram @bothandapparel.
What If I just want to brighten someone's day with clothes?
You can make a donation to our pay it forward program at Both&. This enables us to send free shirts to a growing list of people who will benefit from the garments and are not currently in a financial position to afford them. If you are in a position to do so, this is a wonderful way to support the community and support small business.
Do you ship orders to the UK & EU? If so, how will orders be shipped?
Other Terms & Conditions
Terms of Service
- You are shopping on a merchant’s website (the “Merchant”). If you place an order with the Merchant for delivery to an address in the UK (a “Qualifying Customer Order”), where the total value of the Products comprising of that order does not exceed 135 (one hundred and thirty five) British Pounds Sterling, or where Products comprising of that order are sent in separate consignments the value of which does not exceed 135 (one hundred and thirty five) British Pounds Sterling, the Products will be sold by Passport Global Limited (“Passport”), in the way we describe below.
- If you place a Qualifying Customer Order, the item(s) that you are purchasing will be sold first by the Merchant to Passport, and then by Passport to you. Passport becomes the “Supplier” of goods for UK VAT purposes in relation to your purchase. Your payment information, shipping address, and any additional information required or requested to complete your order will be shared directly with Passport and its nominated agents and contractors, in order to enable Passport complete your Customer Order.
- Your Qualifying Customer Order is subject to: (1) these Terms of Service; and (2) any relevant terms and conditions imposed by the Merchant. By completing your purchase, you confirm that you have read and agree to be bound by all of these.
- By placing a Customer Order on the Merchant’s website, you understand and agree that:
4.1 You are dealing with and providing your information to Passport. Passport is entitled to verify and authenticate your payment information, and if it is unable to verify this information, Passport may contact you and/or your payment card issuer to confirm your identity and/or your intent to place the order.
4.2 If there is an error in the price listed for a product on the Merchant’s website, or in the price applied to the product during the sale of and processing of your order for the product, Passport is entitled to contact you, correct the price, and/or cancel your order.
4.3 The Merchant remains responsible for handling payment for your order.
4.4 Once your payment is processed, ownership in the items will shift from Passport, to you, and, the items in your order will be provided to a carrier for shipment to you.
4.5 Passport or the Merchant will direct the carrier to ship your order to the shipping address you provided. Certain addresses will be ineligible for shipment, such as PO box addresses.
4.6 Passport may refuse service, refuse to process or complete Qualifying Customer Orders, remove or edit content, or cancel such orders for any reason or for no reason, in its sole discretion.
4.7 If you are under the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside, approval of your parent or guardian is required to complete your purchase.
- Currency. You may select your preferred payment method and currency from a list of options available at the time of checkout. Please note that the relative value of currencies may vary, and as a result, the actual purchase price for items in your order may vary based on the currency selected.
- Billing. If you use a payment card or other electronic form of payment as your payment type, the charges to your account for your order will be subject to the Merchant’s terms and conditions.
- Shipping. Items in your order may be shipped via a single shipment, or via multiple shipments. If items in your Qualifying Customer Order are shipped via multiple shipments, or if your order is only partially filled and shipped, you will only be charged for those items that are actually shipped to you.
- Chargebacks, Fraud Prevention and Void Transactions. For your protection, Passport may use various fraud prevention protocols and policies, and industry-standard verification systems, to reduce fraud and minimize chargeback risks. You must comply with such protocols and policies, including card authentication, and “ship to” and “bill to” address verification. Once an order is placed, you may not change any authenticated payment information or any verified “ship to”/“bill to” address. If there is a systemic error which results in the processing or acceptance of a transaction for which authorisation has been declined, that transaction will be void.
- Customer Service and Returns. Questions or complaints about your order should be directed to the Merchant in the first instance. Passport may work with the Merchant as necessary to resolve your issue. The Merchant is authorised to allow for returns or refunds on orders in accordance with the Merchant’s policy, including to reimburse you for the original sales prices of returned products. Passport may refuse any return requested if a restriction applies to the item for which the return is requested. You accept that your sole remedies are against Merchant.
- General Terms. The following general terms apply whenever you place a Qualifying Customer Order through the Merchant’s website:
10.1 Compliance with Applicable Laws. You certify that any products purchased through a Qualifying Customer Order will not be exported, sold, or transferred in violation of any applicable laws, including without limitation the United States Export Administration Regulations or applicable United States sanctions and embargoes administered by the United States Treasury Department, nor It is your responsibility to know the laws of the country into which you are importing any products that you order from the Merchant’s website. By placing an Qualifying Customer Order you certify that the import of the products you have ordered to the country of the shipping address you have provided does not violate any laws or regulations of that country.
10.3 Electronic Communications. When you place a Qualifying Customer Order through the Merchant’s website, you are communicating with Passport electronically, and you consent to entering into this agreement by electronic means, and to receive communications from Passport electronically/via email.
10.4 Modifications. You acknowledge that Passport may make changes to its system, policies, and these Terms of Service at any time. Passport will ensure that the current version of these Terms of Service is presented every time you make a Qualifying Customer Order on the Merchant’s website. You are responsible for reviewing these Terms of Service each time you make a Customer Service. If you do not agree to any change in the Terms of Service, you must not complete your order. Any order placed after the effective date of a change will constitute your agreement to the change and to the current Terms of Service.
10.5 Severability. If any or any portion of these Terms of Service is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that term or portion of terms will be severed, and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms.
10.6 Proceedings. Any action or proceeding arising out of or relating to these Terms of Service must be brought in the courts of California, United States, and you hereby irrevocably agree to the jurisdiction of the courts of California, United States for all such purposes.
10.7 Language. The parties have agreed and expressly requested that this agreement and all documents related to it be drawn up in English.
If you would like to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we’re here to help. We offer returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your purchase. You can return your product for store credit, refund to the original payment method, or exchange your product.
- Orders outside the US and UK: we do not offer exchanges or a return service. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate a refund. The customer will be responsible for the shipping cost of the garment in order to receive a refund.
- Product must have no visible sign of wear or tear, and
- Still have original tags
- We cannot accept returns on the Elliot, the Romeo Swim, or the Both& Swim Kit after any use. Please ensure you order the right size by following the sizing chart. If you have any questions about sizing and fit, email email@example.com and we will gladly help.
To initiate a return or exchange please click here.
If you are in the UK, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org as we will have to manually initiate your return.